It’s all about the peace of mind… For many years our customers have trusted us to find and secure the perfect yachts for their dream cruises. Our role is to help you choose the most suitable yacht and organise all the associated logistics before, during and after the charter. We take personal care of this so that you can enjoy the smoothest and most luxurious cruise.
All you have to do is contact us and tell us a little bit about what you’re looking for. If necessary, we’ll also speak with you to discover a few important pieces of information.
Typical information we need includes:
- size of the yacht (length, number of cabins or both)
- type of yacht (motor or sailing yacht, fly-bridge, open)
- period of time (duration of the charter, precise dates)
- point of embarkation and/or cruising area
- water-toys, yacht model or crew features (waverunner, fishing equipment, Jacuzzi, zero-speed stabilisers, nationality of chef,
- languages spoken, etc.)
- weekly or daily budget
Once we have a clear idea of your needs, we’ll then take some time to create a selection of yachts matching your requirements and send you their details for you to consider. If needed, we’ll narrow or widen your search to include more selections until the right yacht is found.
Once you’ve chosen your favourite yacht we’ll double-check its availability, define the final charter conditions and itinerary and draw up a contract up for signature by the Yacht Owner, the Stakeholder/Broker and the Customer.
Unless specified otherwise, we use the MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) Agreement that comprises the following items:
- charter fee
- APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) usually equal to 30% of the charter fee.
- security deposit between Euro 5.000-10.000 Euro, depending on size, value or age of the yacht
- delivery/re-deliver fees if embarkation/disembarkation is different from the stated home port of the yacht. Usually, only fuel consumption for the transfer is asked.
- Find out more about the charter agreement as well as what is included and excluded from the cost of your charter.
A few weeks before the charter, we’ll help you create a “preference list” with all your specifications regarding itinerary details, required additional services, activities during the vacation, dietary or allergy requirements and any preferences for food, wines and spirits, etc.
Just sit back, relax and enjoy your cruise (we’ll be right here if you need us!)