AqvaLuxe has been member of * MYBA (The Worldwide Yachting Association) since 2012 and unless specified otherwise, we use the MYBA standard agreement for all our yacht charters. The MYBA agreement usually requires a first instalment of 50% of the charter fee at the moment of signature of the contract and a second instalment of 50% of the charter fee + APA + security deposit + any delivery/re-delivery expenses, 30 days before the date of charter beginning.
Included charter costs
The cost of the charter fee includes:
- use of the yacht
- materials for the cleaning of the yacht, and the maintenance of the functions of the yacht and its mechanical equipment
- the salary and food of the crew
- yacht insurance against marine risks, third party and crew
Excluded charter costs
The cost of the charter fee does NOT include:
- fuel costs for the vessel, its tenders and water-sports equipment
- harbour, pilot and divers’ fees, customs formalities
- national and / or local taxes as applicable
- food and beverages for the Charterer’s party
- personal laundry and communications costs for the Charterer’s party
* MYBA – The Worldwide Yachting Association is an internationally renowned professional organisation, founded in 1984, whose members are involved at all levels within the Superyacht Industry. Members of MYBA are widely represented in all fields of brokerage, charter, technical management and construction of large yachts.